Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy Bee

It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks. We finally closed on the sale of Wayne's house in Norman. Yippee! We spent more than a few days working on getting everything cleaned out and gone through before closing. We are so thankful it sold.

Wayne's cousin and wife just had premature twins about 3 weeks ago. While the babies are in the hospital, they have stayed with us over the last couple of weekends. Keep those little ones in your prayers. They tough little girls, and are hanging in there.

Over Mother's Day weekend, we spent Friday and Saturday in Ada with Wayne's parents and sister. We had a great 2 days with them. Mostly relaxing and hanging out. On Sunday, Wayne left for a week in Boulder, CO for training. Lucky Dog! I spent Mother's Day evening eating Mexican food and homemade lemon pie with my family. I finally busted out my Kitchen Aid Mixer (a wedding gift) to make the meringue for the pie. Oh how I love my mixer and can't wait to use it again.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks because there won't be too much going on. I'm hoping to post more...I have to catch you up on my weather obsession. Yeah crazy weather, BOO tornadoes and damage. And our friend just build me this amazing craft table. Once I get it painted and set-up I will post pictures. I have lots of paper craft projects to work on and show you, too. Also, we got to go help prune a vineyard in mid-April. It was a very neat experience. I was amazed at how the vineyard really done resemble our life with God. I have some pictures and stories to share, too.

Here's to a great Monday
Amy

PS Congratulations to Eric and Tara who just had their adoption finalized.

No comments: